The Softer Success Wellbeing Assessment tool is NOT a burnout diagnosis, instead, it is a measure to assess risk and or potential risk of burnout. Clinical burnout diagnoses require more extensive assessments, which can only be conducted by a qualified medical professional. For more information on this, or if you believe that you are at high risk of burnout please consult with your doctor immediately. Please do not under any circumstances provide any personal data, including any medical information.
These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Green Tree Collective Limited trading as Softer Success, the owner and operator of this Website. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Green Tree Collective Limited and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Green Tree Collective Limited and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use:
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Green Tree Collective Limited, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
- print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Green Tree Collective Limited.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Green Tree Collective Limited or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Green Tree Collective Limited makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. Green Tree Collective Limited is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Green Tree Collective Limited uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- Green Tree Collective Limited accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Green Tree Collective Limited reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
For use of the Softer Success Wellbeing Assessment: The Softer Success Wellbeing Assessment tool is NOT a burnout diagnosis, instead, it is a measure to assess risk and or potential risk of burnout. Clinical burnout diagnoses require more extensive assessments, which can only be conducted by a qualified medical professional. For more information on this, or if you believe that you are at high risk of burnout please consult with your doctor immediately. Please do not under any circumstances provide any personal data, including any medical information.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms and conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Green Tree Collective Limited accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
Green Tree Collective Limited details
- Green Tree Collective Limited trading as Softer Success is a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 12933771 whose registered address is 64 New Cavendish Street, London, W1G 8TB and it operates the Website www.softersuccess.com.
You can contact Green Tree Collective Limited by email at [email protected].
These terms and conditions were created and made bespoke by Rocket Lawyer (https://www.rocketlawyer.co.uk).
Created on 8th December 2021
Use of materials available on our website
The content published on our Site is protected by copyright (and other intellectual property rights). We are the owner (or the licensee) of these rights and our rights are reserved.
This means that you must only use the content published on our Site in accordance with the following rules:
- You may download and print off the content for your own use.
- You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining our express permission.
- You may not sell or re-publish the content without our permission, whether for commercial gain or not.
- You cannot use our trade marks (whether published on our website or not) without our prior written permission.
Accessing our Site
With all the best will in the world, we can’t guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. That’s the nature of the internet and from time to time we may need to suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change our website without notice. We are not able to accept any responsibility if, for any reason, our Site is unavailable.
The content and materials published on our Site are provided ‘as is’ and without warranty of any kind. This means that we provide such content for your general use and information only.
Changes to these Terms
We may revise these Terms at any time by amending this page. So please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make.Applicable Law
These Terms are governed by English law. By using the website, you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales