How Can We Help You?
Choose the program that meets your goals and start your transformation.
Wellbeing & mental health consultancy
We help you revolutionise your wellbeing plans to eradicate burnout once and for all
Assessing the level of toxicity and burnout risk in your organisation .Making sure the employee is at the heart and soul of the business. We help you change the way success is measured
Consultancy in 5 steps: with our innovative: U-TURN method
- Understanding behaviours in company that can potentially be an issue for wellbeing of employees : insights via our groundbreaking burnout assessment tool, 1:1’s with leadership & team focus groups , case studies
- Tackle the current situation: provide immediate training and awareness on burnout. This will give employees techniques to find balance & reduce risk of immediate burnout.
- Uptake Absorb & uptake of burnout awareness & training. Embed Training
- Revolutionizing your wellbeing strategy. Designing the right wellbeing strategy for your business (focusing on culture, employee experience & long term productivity with low risk of burnout)
- Navigate : Helping you implement and roll out the wellbeing strategy via a comprehensive roadmap & support
Startup wellbeing consultancy
As a startup you are focused on the success of the product with often not much budget to spend on wellbeing. However for your business to be sustainably successful it’s essential to focus on the heart of your business, your people!
We offer solutions & framework for wellbeing to combat burnout (includes training) so there is sustainable productivity. USP! We offer affordable solutions – matching startups with mental health startups to support wellbeing & track data . We provide training to prevent burnout (includes founder burnout & compassionate leadership training) at an affordable price.
Burnout Assessment Tool
As a business can you honestly answer and ask yourself these questions?
- Are you running your employees to the ground?
- Are your policies and systems set up to burn people out or set up for a healthy working environment?
- Are you working your employees too hard?
If you answered mostly ‘YES’ then it is time to assess the burnout risk in your organisation. Introducing the new digital tool the Burnout Assessment Tool.
Contact us [email protected] to find out more about this tool.
Strengthening your Mind
Prevent Burnout Find Balance
Our signature training
We offer stress reduction workshops ‘Prevent Burnout Find Balance’ to companies where we provide powerful tools to prevent burnout and stress. We share tips on how to slow down, increase energy and become more resilient. We help clients and employees to change their mindset to create a more harmonious, peaceful and productive life.
We recently run a workshop for Box (www.box.com) which was rated very highly and where received outstanding feedback. You can read some testimonials at the bottom. It delivered incredible benefits to the participants and helped them to reduce stress throughout the day. There has also been a shift in their mindset to prevent future burnout. Especially useful as part of a hybrid working model.
Our program aids productivity, brings more resilience to participants and improves work relationships. A tested approach to prevent burnout for your employees. Contact us to book training :[email protected]
Tested and Trusted by:
Recent Corporate Workshop Testimonials
“Thank you for the session today. Incredible to see how movement, visualisation, refocus to let go can help you! Cara’s three ways to avoid burnout were simple and effective.”
– Laura Conrardy, Manager Customer Success, Box
“Excellent workshop. Cara made everything feel totally achievable. Put things in real actionable steps.”
– Chloe Williams, Customer Marketing Specialist, Box EMEA
“I liked the exercises and feel they were simple enough for me to repeat them. I like to be with people at work as this will help us be mindful together.”
– Isabel Fernandez Alvarez, Customer Success Portfolio Manager, Box
“What a brilliant workshop! In a time where mental health and burnouts are an epidemic this is really going to make a difference.”
– Caitlin Smith, Delivery Lead, Equal Experts